Why You Should Vote for Trump in 2020 | Teen Ink

Why You Should Vote for Trump in 2020

By 22rbhattacharyya GOLD, State College, Pennsylvania
22rbhattacharyya GOLD, State College, Pennsylvania

Among my most prized possessions are words that I have never spoken -Orson Scott Card

How many of your parents have talked about their retirement account? How about their stocks, investments, or even their own person business?

These investments are hard to keep track of and running a small business is even harder.

I want to grow up to a country that is high-tech and free of barriers that hold busineeses back such as taxes and excessive regulations.

Donald J Trump was voted into the office of President of the United States of America to keep America and great again.

Now ask your parents about their retirement portfolio or their investments and talk about the new president. Even if your family leans to the left they will agree that their net worth almost doubled after the new administration took office.

Even if Trump hasn't had a major legislative victory would you consider a safer retirement a smaller victory for your family. Would you want a bureaucratic and regulation lover that weighs down Wall Street?

If this is the case then why does the media hate Trump? Trump ignores the media and he reahces out by Twitter. While Obama smiled for the press and took them on retreats with him, Trump doesn't care. He has his own agenda and the press gets in the way.

They don't leave him alone!

If you want our country to stay up top and have lower taxes and more income for your family why don't you vote for Donald Trump in 2020 and meanwhile vote for common sense conservatives to stay in Congress? 

I am sick of how the meadia hates Trump. Let's get some real news out!

trump believes the same, if you look at his statements about global warming all he means is to further our energy economy, we understands the consequences of this but balances it with common sense

m1na GOLD said...
m1na GOLD, Olympia, Washington
I read it, you have some good ideas about preventing about global warming, but what does that have to do with Trump not believing in it?

m1na GOLD said...
m1na GOLD, Olympia, Washington
He has called himself "a traditionalist" when it comes to LGBT rights, and Mike Pence is extremely homophobic.

m1na GOLD said...
m1na GOLD, Olympia, Washington
He doesn't believe in climate change. How can someone not believe in science?