Underaged Drinking | Teen Ink

Underaged Drinking

By Maniacwriter SILVER, Haverhill, Massachusetts
Maniacwriter SILVER, Haverhill, Massachusetts

"it is the way you treat the ones you have never met that define who you are as a person"

A big problem in the United States is under aged drinking. Teens who get drunk because they feel like it's there only escape. We citizens of all countries must help those who have turned to drinking as theirs escape.
Alcohol stops the brain from working the way it should. Therefore once a teen is hooked it may be hard for the brain to tell the body to quit. Alcohol has some other harmful effects it causes kidney disease and cancers.
The body of a teen is not ready to handle he consumption of alcohol. We has to help those who have no one to tell them it is wrong and, if necessary, find them help. Step up for those who can no stand up for themselves.
Under aged drinking is one of the main causes of teen deaths. That and texting while driving. When you have consumed alcohol your vision starts to go fuzzy as if you need glasses. Therefore when drinking you cannot see the road as clearly and are more prone to accidents. Drunk drivers weather they are teens or not are the cause of over 2,000 deaths in the U.S. alone.
Take stand and organize awareness groups or other things that will help people realize what a danger under aged drinking is. Who knows you may save a life along the way. Take a stand!

This article was inspired by all the accidents I've read about that have killed to many honest people.

Sorry for all of the spelling and grammer errors i wrote this on my ipod.