N-bomb | Teen Ink

N-bomb

By JacksonMehl BRONZE, Belmont, Ohio
JacksonMehl BRONZE, Belmont, Ohio
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

N-bomb is a nickname for the chemical 251-NBOMe. I'm writing this article to raise awareness on the dangers of this drug.

Now, I'd imagine you've probably never heard about it right? Well that's because the only states it is available in currently is Ohio, North Dakota, Minnesota, and finally, Arkansas. Just because it is only currently available there, doesn't mean it won't grow to effect your hometown in another state. There have been only five reported deaths in the United States in the last three years that resulted from the drug.

N-bomb is a brand new drug, its availability is not widespread, but it is growing. Anybody with a general knowledge of chemistry could construct N-bomb themselves. It is considered to be similar to LSD, but I swear to you, from personal experience, it is much, much worse. The high itself is terrifying. I couldn't find my own feet. Seriously. Though it may seem fun due to the minor hallucinations and constant laughing, but in all actuality, it is horrifying. The scary thing? That's only the short term effects.

I myself have consumed over 20 N-bomb tablets composed of 800mg-1200mg. The most I ever took at the same time was four, and five is almost guaranteed death. I now suffer from constant laughing, paranoia, and agitation. I feel completely insane. It's been over two months since I last consumed N-bomb or took any other drug.

Please, I beg of you, if someone offers you a drug on blotter paper and you can't trust that person, for the love of God and yourself do not take it! I would take back the moment I first took N-bomb for anything in the world!

And while you're at it, why not quit drugs altogether?