Wayne Gretzky for President | Teen Ink

Wayne Gretzky for President

By marastir BRONZE, Harrison City, Pennsylvania
marastir BRONZE, Harrison City, Pennsylvania

I, Wayne Grezty, was a hockey player; head coach and head of hockey operations would be a tremendous president. I am determined to my job, an outstanding leader and am extremely good under pressure.

I, Wayne Gretzky, am incredible because I am determined and amazingly experienced under pressure. These two traits will make me a glorious president. Because of my determination, winning a Stanley Cup came true. It was extremely hard but because I am so determined it just came to me. I was also determined for another team. Yes, that came true as well because of how much determination I have and everybody wanted me. I am well experienced under pressure because I coach a hockey team. Being a hockey coach you have to make quick important choices. From these details, I am determined and experienced under pressure.

People do not think I am good enough for this job but I am about to tell you that I am. I wish that everybody would just stop talking and just listen to me. People do not think that I am determined to my job, but guess what I am. If I were not determined, then why would I run for president? Also, people do not think that I am well experienced under pressure but I am. In my life, I had to make big calls in tough spots. This is why you should never ever believe the other people and what they say, because if you do then you just might be voting for the wrong president.

I, Wayne Gretzky, am a tremendous leader and that is why you need to pick me for president. You might think that this is important, but it is because the team looks up to you for advice. Being the captain for my team is awesome because you are the big man but the team looks up to you for everything. Taking my team to the Stanley Cup makes me a first class leader. Yes, it is true, they look up to me but all I said was,” Never give up.” Maybe you should just think about this now because of my amazing leadership.

No, just sit down on your couch, get something to eat and think about voting day. Say to yourself, is this person who I want to be president and think about it good. Now when it comes to voting day, I better see Wayne Gretzky a whole lot.

JustAnotherOwl SILVER, Unknown, New York

"See, we don't really care who you are;
Everyone is capable of looking up and wishing on a star.
So catch it, so contagious, this day-dreamer's disease,
And hope can be your sword, slaying darkness with belief."

"Sanctuary"- Paradise Fears

What about Gayne Wetsky??? Haha. :) I guess you have to be an Honor Society fan to get it...

haha LUVV it

ihma big hockey fan...

and ur so ritee!!! :))