Taylor Swift | Teen Ink

Taylor Swift

June 17, 2011
By Carlie BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
Carlie BRONZE, Omaha, Nebraska
4 articles 15 photos 68 comments

We all know her as a country singer that has won over millions of people across the nation. But who is this major part of our iTunes browser, you ask? The one and only, Taylor Swift. She currently is on tour, going many different places. One of which was Omaha. This concert consisted of heartfelt melodies, backstabbing revenge, and of course, love potion number nine. Taylor won the audience over with her spunk and personality. The most memorable part for a lot of people was when she descended into the crowd. Making her way around she touched hands. Maybe even a smile and hello if lucky. I myself was inches from her. Taylor Swift has been an idol to most teens for years now. But, some think differently. I have been told things like, “I think if you through all the editing she has no talent” and “I hate her!” That of which can be offensive to some. But I for one think Taylor has many years left. Years of heartbreaks, new loves, and revenge. Like they say, “Once an idol, always an idol.”


The author's comments:
I wrote this mostly about my love for Taylor Swift and others. I think it show that she is important to a lot of people.