black or white or child molester | Teen Ink

black or white or child molester

By Broken_hearted_wolf SILVER, Auburn, Washington
Broken_hearted_wolf SILVER, Auburn, Washington

]what a man im tellin you micheal Jackson was amazing in his prime. as i a personal fan i say if he had stayed black him and his music would have never gone out of style. some say he was still good when he turned white, if thats the case he would still be cool to everyone. back in the day before the rumors and everything spread he was an idol to everyone. we all wanted to be like mike and everyone loved him. who i ask who said he was a child molester because i dont believe he was. as a life long fan mike should have stayed black and never lost his image. thats all there really is to say except NO HE IS NOT A CHILD MOLESTER!!!!!

well i was watching some old music vids on youtube and got to thinking so heres what i think

cyanidesun BRONZE, Atascadero, California

It is the eye of ignorance that assigns a fixed and unchangeable color to every object; beware of this stumbling block. -Paul Gauguin

Alright, firstly, Micheal Jackson did not "turn himself white" He had an illness called Vitiligo which Is a type of skin cancer, which had no direct effect on his popularity or ability as a musician. Second, your proudly acclaimed opinion in saying that he never molested any children is no different than if I were to see someone across the street and because they were wearing all black and chains call them a serial killer. You are making a baseless opinion about a person who you really barely know anything about. Whether or not he did molest a child has to be decided by facts and proof and tried before a jury of his fellows citizens regardless of any fame or popularity he possessed. If you had stated your thoughts and backed them up with facts, this would've been a much more professional article.  

keelan012 said...
I AGREE.people need to stop trying to blame him for random stuff that aint true