That's What Ninjas Do | Teen Ink

That's What Ninjas Do

High school students should study about vocal people that gets their voice out.

Tupac was a perfect example of a vocal person matter of fact he was a vocal leader.Tupac was born 1971 and died 1996.Tupac was known as one of the greatest rappers of all time.Tupac mother was an ex black panther that was heavily addicted to drugs.Tupac grew up in baltimore and went to baltimore high school where he used to write poems. Us high school students should learn more about tupac because tupac expressed how he felt threw his music and poems he made. tupac poems was extremely loud because when he speaks to people with color its like an angel is whispering in our ears. An example of tupac being loud is when tupac says in an interview “im not finna change cause i see white people white folks or the police ima keep it black why cause that's what niggas do”.

Tupac is loud in the song dear mamma. The reason why is because many people could relate to a mother and no father. “The author states in 1995 song Dear Mama represents tupac's public peace with his mothers painful past.”Nearly five years after his death his posthumously released double compact discs. This proves that Tupac Shakur is still being loud beyond his death.

Michael Eric Dyson states that tupac was a very loud person and that even when he was quiet he felt like tupac was still talking because just being in his presence was so powerful to people. Another thing Dyson states is that tupac made some street rules and people will follow them and one of those was that you cannot still in your own hood. The way how people was listening to those rules proves that tupac was very vocal and still is by his music like dear mamma because lots of kids can relate to it. This is why I believe student should learn about tupac in high school’s

it has tupac in it