Change the World | Teen Ink

Change the World

We can change the world. Every day, cars fill the air with pollution, waste is dumped into the ocean, and an animal's home is destroyed. We have a responsibility to care for God's creation and help the world around us. It all starts when you decide to take action. First, to prevent air pollution, carpool instead of taking multiple cars or one can bike or walk short distances. By lessening the pollution in the air, our environment will be clearer and better for us living on Earth. On the other hand, unlike humans, animals can not stand up for themselves and do not understand when we do them wrong. When waste goes into the ocean, sea animals often get caught in the trash or die because of eating a toxic substance. I am sure you have never heard an animal complain before because they can not speak up for themselves! By throwing away trash in a garbage bin and recycling paper and plastic, we can reduce the amount of waste going into the ocean. We can also give money to beach cleanups. Regardless, as humans, it is our responsibility to care for the Earth. We can change the world. 

Inspired by social conflict assignment in art