Global Warming | Teen Ink

Global Warming

April 11, 2010
By mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other
mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other
17 articles 2 photos 8 comments

What I believe of about global warming is that we are the only cause to this global issue which imposes threats to the whole world. Most people are still ignoring these threats by thinking that the ozone layer will heal itself, but no-one, let alone even scientists, know the true answer.
I truly feel that since man took birth he’s been playing around with Mother Nature not even thinking about the slightest threat it could impose on the coming generations which in fact is a real pity. Now, instead of worrying about our own lives, we have to worry about such issues. If we don’t do something soon maybe even our grand children will remain suffering like us.
It maybe that we’ve banned aerosols and built precipitators, however the threats of the green house effect worsening are still there due to the harmful gases wasted into the atmosphere. Though, on the other hand, I must say that we’re dealing with this issue very maturely. I hope that this threat dies with our generation or else global warming would never have an end to it and later on not even science would be able to save us from this massive hole of destruction that we’ve dug ourselves in.