Global Warming | Teen Ink

Global Warming

By mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other
mehul vithlani GOLD, Mwanza, Other

What I believe of about global warming is that we are the only cause to this global issue which imposes threats to the whole world. Most people are still ignoring these threats by thinking that the ozone layer will heal itself, but no-one, let alone even scientists, know the true answer.
I truly feel that since man took birth he’s been playing around with Mother Nature not even thinking about the slightest threat it could impose on the coming generations which in fact is a real pity. Now, instead of worrying about our own lives, we have to worry about such issues. If we don’t do something soon maybe even our grand children will remain suffering like us.
It maybe that we’ve banned aerosols and built precipitators, however the threats of the green house effect worsening are still there due to the harmful gases wasted into the atmosphere. Though, on the other hand, I must say that we’re dealing with this issue very maturely. I hope that this threat dies with our generation or else global warming would never have an end to it and later on not even science would be able to save us from this massive hole of destruction that we’ve dug ourselves in.

julian GOLD said...
julian GOLD, Eugene, Oregon

The goal is not about living forever, the goal is about creating something that can.

By the way... 5 stars!!!

julian GOLD said...
julian GOLD, Eugene, Oregon

Yeah it's pretty sad what we're doing to our world. If we keep going the way we are, I'd hate so see what the world will come to eventually. Nice article, I really like it! Keep up the good work. you should check out my articles too, thanks.