There isn't any place I'd rather be | Teen Ink

There isn't any place I'd rather be

By LittleEllie33 SILVER, Burlington, North Carolina
LittleEllie33 SILVER, Burlington, North Carolina

Don't let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game
-Babe Ruth

Being in the hospital sure makes you miss home. The nurses and doctors are nice, and make sure that I have everything I need. They made sure I was just as comfortable as i would have been at home, but there's just one problem. There isn't any place in the world like home. Home is where the heart is? So where is your heart?
My heart is where the people I love are. We moved way to many times for me to determine one of the places as my home is anymore. So I just go by where the people I love the most are. So when I ask where is your home or where is your heart, what will your answer be?
Being in a hospital for 10 days makes a person homesick. There ain't no place I'd rather be than home with the people I love. Home with my mom, dad, and puppies. The very people I love the most, and would give my life for. As most people would say,"Home Sweet Home." Or the famous saying from the Wizard of Oz,"There's no place like home, there's no place like home."

This article is inspired by my Paw-Paw. He just recently got out of the hospital and the very words he spoke to me, spoke to my heart and inspires me to keep going.

Jhrestivo said...
Awesome job!