SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH | Teen Ink

SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH

By deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other
deepthi SILVER, Karur, Other

THE OZONE LAYER ACTS AS A BLANKET IN PROTECTING OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM THE HARMFUL ULTRA VIOLET RAYS(UV).BUT WE,THE CHILDREN OF OUR MOTHER EARTH HAS DEPLETED THE OZONE LAYER BY OUR HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES.AND NOW WE ARE AT THE VERGE OF EXTINCTION.AND NOW WE ARE IN A SITUATION TO COMMUTE THIS PROBLEM BY FOLLOWING THE SIMPLE STEPS AS RESPONSIBLE CITIZENS.
*PREVENT POLLUTION.ADOPT THIS STRATEGY:DRIVE LESS;WALK MORE.AVOID OR REDUCE THE USAGE OF VEHICLES AND USE CYCLES TO REACH NEARBY PLACES AND USE PUBLIC CONVEYANCE LIKE BUSES TO REACH DISTANT PLACES.
*SHIFT TO HYBRID.USE HYBRID SOURCES OF ENERGY FOR YOUR HOME.SHIFT TO GREEN ENERGY LIKE SOLAR AND WIND TO PROTECT OUR ENVIRONMENT AND LESSAN THE ELECTRICITY BILL AND POWER CUT.
*ENCOURAGE AFFORESTATION AND DISCOURAGE DEFORESTATION.THIS SHOULD BE THE MOTTO OF EVERY CITIZEN.AVOID DESTROYING RAIN FORESTS TO GET RAIN AND TO PROTECT THE OTHER ORGANISMS LIVING THERE.PLANT TREES TO REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF CARBON-DI-OXIDE IN OUR ATMOSPHERE WHICH MAY BE A SUDDEN CAUSE FOR GLOBAL WARMING.
*AVOID THE EMISSION OF CFC.AVOID USING GADGETS LIKE AIR CONDITIONERS AND REFRIGERATORA TO PREVENT THE EMISSION OF CHLORO FLUORO CARBON WHICH MAY LEAD TO OZONE DEPLETION.
*SAY NO TO PLASTICS.PLSTICS ARE NON-DEGRADABLE AND CANNOT BE DECOMPOSED.SO,PLEASE AVOID THE USE PLASTIC BAGS AND INSTEAD WE CAN USE CLOTH BAGS.
*RECYCLE.TRY TO USE RECYCLED PRODUCTS.MOREOVER WE CAN USE SECOND HAND GOODS.
*DONT ALLOW THE WASTE WATWER FROM INDUSTRIES TO FLOW DIRECTLY INTO WATER BODIES WHICH MAY LED TO POLLUTION,INSTEAD ADOPT A WASTE WATER TREATMENT PLANT AND WHEN THE WATER FLOWS INTO IT THE WASTE WILL BE SEPERATED AND THE PURE WATER FLOWS INTO THE WATER BODIES.SO PLEASE ADOPT THIS TECHNIQUE.
*USE ECO-FRIENDLY.TRY TO USE ECO FRIENDLY PRODUCTS AND ENERGY SAVER APPLIANCES.REPLACE THE INCANDASCENT LIGHT BULBS WITH THE FLOURESCENT LIGHT BULBS TO SAVE THE ENERGY.
*DONT FORGET THIS THREE Rs FOR A HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT:REUSE,REDUCE,RECYCLE.
YOU CAN PLANT SAPLINGS TO COMMEMORATE THE MEMORY OF SOMEONE AND AS A GIFT TO ANY CELEBRATION.
FRIENDS PLEASE FOLLOW THESE TIPS AND SHIFT TO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE ,AS YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO OUR MOTHER EARTH WHO HAS GIVEN US THIS LUXURIOUS LIFE AND PASS ON THIS PRECIOUS RESOURCE WHICH WE HAVE ENJOYED TO OUR OFF-SPRINGS

I WANT TO SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO CREATE AWARENESS AMONG THE PEOPLE AND AS A SOLUTION TO THE GREATEST PROBLEM WHICH IS THREATENING US.

lipakshi said...
I like this paragraph.the most phrase I like is"use less vehicle walk more"to protect our ozone..

lipakshi said...

Zihan said...
The paragraph is so nice but I would like to say that increase the size of the paragraph and make it more attractive likke adding what are the problems how can we solve it in our society what's new.. etc etc..

Zihan said...

aayu said...
Good paragraph to attract childrens to save our earth

VanshikaG345 said...
Just got a doubt, here. Earth is being destroyed, you say. I disagree. Because what you really mean is that the conditions that make life possible on Earth are deteriorating. Every planet has an approximate lifetime. With, or without life, Earth will stick around for a few billion years. It's us humans, or any life in general, really, that won't. And there's nothing we can do about it. At least, not in the long term. We might give ourselves a few hundred years at most if we turn eco-friendly and if -and that's a big 'if'- some sense and awareness and willingness to change finally gets through the thick skulls of these species. Sorry if this is something you didn't want to hear. I got carried away.

Keywon said...
Keywon,
We should really start to save mother earth. Who knows when God will get it back from us?

Soona said...
This essay is very persuasive and make children think good and like the school uniform

Drishti said...
What are you gonna do?

DavidHans said...
hey dude i like your comment it really touch my heart i like saving mother earth ... I hope people reallize that we need to reuse reduce recycle..

on Jun. 10 2014 at 11:50 am
wow. that was fantastic !

DanielleC said...
DanielleC, Ormond Beach, Florida
deepthi, You are totally right people need to start trying to save the earth. I mean people need to do something. We are literally standing on earth while it is being destroyed all around us.I dosen't take that much time to throw a can in the trash and not on the ground. Its so much easier for the earth when it dosen't have to decompose a bunch of garbage. It's like nobody cares anymore exept for people that volunteer their time to help the earth each and everyday. If we would recycle one thing a day and everyone pertisipated it would take alot off our earth. It even helps for you to make this because people do see this stuff. HELP THE EARTH, BE EARTH FRIENDLY.