Whats the Big Deal | Teen Ink

Whats the Big Deal

By jaedennis BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware
jaedennis BRONZE, Wilmington, Delaware

What is a relationship all about? Honestly i feel like people should mind their own business about the hot topic in this generation, it takes time out of your life. I feel so it comes from girls growing up watching love stories and falling  in love with the fact they like love. So really what's to stop them from dating ,what is the right age to date though? Like it or not kids your kids are out here falling in love at a young age and really there's nothing you can do about it because restricting them is only going to feed into their desires in that other person.

I know growing up your suppose to focus on growing up but once you hit that age i think its complete bs. When you know your child has a boyfriend or girlfriend why is it your opinion that matters at the end of the day? Is it Respect? Or is it loyalty towards your parent? At the end of the day if you truly love someone you should express that not conceal the feeling. Your parents should stand by your side no matter who you choose and that's the problem because some of them push you away.

Having someone who you can't have because your parent said so is just outrageous. Are people really out here forcing their children more like holding them back from experiences in life. Abuse is real and dating is one of the many fears parents have when it comes to their child. At the same time you cant let how you feel on the world block how your child feels about the world.

All i'm trying to say here is that let your child date. It would be a good experience for them whether it ends good or bad. It's better them to try it then to come into the community not knowing what to do at all when it comes to a situation. The feeling of being lost, with no hope on the situations you encounter because all those years you needed the guidance you never got it. Is dating really that bad? Is there something bigger that I am missing? I guess I will never really know.

Dating and the whole relationship thing should have an gae stamp, I mean of course not super young, but at least high school. Everyone has their own reasons and opinions and duty to be  good parents. The meaning of life has to start somewhere, not that a relationship is life but it's a start to something good or the start of bad, Just let nature take its course let fate decide not your feeling against some elses kid.