Emotions | Teen Ink

Emotions

July 26, 2009
By JessicaxRawr BRONZE, Jackson, Michigan
JessicaxRawr BRONZE, Jackson, Michigan
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Emotions are messy tuck them neatly away, or trouble lays ahead. I'm not talking about the little things shedding a few tears we are human, well most of us! It's the big things like falling in love it happens to fast we don't notice are change, change in happiness it changes a person completely. My question to science is where the hell is the turn off button. To me there's a line between science and faith, my faith has bled from dissapointment but like kids we never give up hope even if we don't show it. Science is the one thing that has proof once proved dosn't lie like faith. My point is and i do have one, we know if we love that person we have utter faith that they love us back, you'll never have proof! Dying for someone dosn't prove anything it just means you care, dosn't mean you love. My theory is you can fall in love so fast but it's harder to forget, letgo, Fall out of it. It's blinding and can hit you so hard, your not you and to mention scarring! It breaks the rules you make for yourself I say you can't help who you fall in love with. The question is how do you control it. Make it go away It messes with your life. You think your gonna be different, you think you'll never let anyone break you Like I said science over faith. Anger over trust. The lesson i've learned dont trust anyone that whole dream of love is just a fantasy you have to cut love out of your dreams if you dont' want to get burned. You have to save youself! You think you have forever but you don't and when it's your time it's your time, and if freak us out!