what do i do if my Best friend is hitting on my ex. | Teen Ink

what do i do if my Best friend is hitting on my ex.

By xoxoAshleyxoxo BRONZE, Hazelton, Pennsylvania
xoxoAshleyxoxo BRONZE, Hazelton, Pennsylvania

Lets say your best friend all of a sudden starts to like ur ex. u might get upset, or angry .but really you have no controll . if you really have a problam with it tell ur best friend how you feel. just remeber that if they tell u they like ur ex. let it go. dont get mad at them . find someone eles . let them have there fun just ask him/her not to show PDA (public display of affection ) in frount of you . but lets say you are really upset just sit down and talk about it sooner or later you will relize its not such a big deal butyou still might be hurting inside and thats normal.just hand in there you'll find some one better !!!

kksexi12 said...
 I know I still like my ex but my friend is going ou twiith him and she is lying to me so I got mad and blocked all her clothes. She wants to go out with all of my exes; more the ones i still like.... she told me to screw my self.

PsMonet said...
PsMonet, Capital Heights, Maryland
If You Are Hurting From It Let Her KNow How You Feel But That Really Means Shes Not A Truee Friend.

ilovedayna BRONZE, Story, Wyoming

i love you

if you are hurting from it, you probs still like them. i would probably get mad at my ex for hitting on my best friend because i don't want her to get hurt like i did. if they're really your best friend you should wish the best for them even if it hurts and talk to someone about it. it doesn't have to be your best friend but just so your feelings dont get bottled up.

LovableD BRONZE, Killeen, Texas

Are you living or are you exsisting

why does it matter anyway because you dont like him anyways so if your best friend decides that she likes him why get mad if you dont even care about him. You shouldnt interfere with their relationship if they really like each other because basically your being selfish.... get over it. The only way i can see if your mad is when you know he dogged you out and you didnt want her to go through the same.

IF my Best Friend was dating my ex first I would kill my ex for dumping me to get to my best friend. Then I would tell my Best Friend how I feel about this without saying anything mean. She IS my Best Friend and as a best friend she will respect my thoughts and feelings.

musiclover114 SILVER, Woodstock, Georgia

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.

born an original, why die a copy?

I totally disagree sorry,when my bf dumped me I still loved him , well the next wedensday my bff came to church and was tellin me all about how her and my ex were dating and about how much she loved him. I didn't talk to her for two days bc she knew I still loved him,alot, but me and him got back together after he dumped her but still u r never supposed to date ur bffs ex.

winnie said...
i so don't agree, because i'd be really mad if my best friend is hitting on my ex

tima said...
omg dhat how ii feel some times.....wow dhat was good ii wish ii could write pomes like yu

TigerLynn GOLD said...
TigerLynn GOLD, Maysville, Kentucky

"She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes."
--Byron

I think she should not get with your ex. If she does tell her that it upsets you and if she is really your friend than she will cease the flirting and put your feelings ahead of some crush.

COLTSFAN52392, Indianapolis, Indiana

Your my own brand of herion

This is very good. I think you shouldn't care because everybody in the world has went with someones ex.So it really shouldn't matter.If i would have a prpbelm with it I would just talk to my friend about it.