Three Girls-One Guy | Teen Ink

Three Girls-One Guy

By soccerpsycho49 PLATINUM, Teaneck, New Jersey
soccerpsycho49 PLATINUM, Teaneck, New Jersey

Those who say that sunshine is happiness have never danced in the rain.

There’s a Guy. He walks the halls like He’s all that. And i stare at Him like He’s more than that. Blonde hair, blued eyed, absolutely perfect. And He carries himself like He’s God, but in the most humble fashion. And He laughs like He’s a prince, but in the most charming, down to earth way. And He brags about his thousand achievements, but only through actions. And He walks the halls like He’s all that….but He’s more than that.

Three girls are in love with him.

Girl Number One lost the battle. Her heart was broken, but silently mended itself. Paralyzed for but a few days, She reentered the game called love.

Girl Number Two won him over, and He loved her back. Together they danced beneath a thousand stars, and happily fed each other heart’s through their love.

and girl number three. she never fought any battle, and even was an ally with Girl Number Two in winning him over. she enabled the happy couple to love, but with that she disable herself. and every day girl number three wonders if she could have done things differently. but all there’s left to now, is to stare at the Guy’s back turned, and know that He’ll never be more than a friend. every night girl number three cries a little in her heart, all because a Guy—a Guy i never even fought for.

ElmoCarlon BRONZE, Hillsborough, North Carolina
This is beautiful. It sounds like me and my best friend. Except, I was girl number three. The best friend, one of the guys. I used to be hurt about it, but now I am glad to just be a part of his life.

bluhs said...
bluhs, E, Alabama
That was beautiful!

Therese GOLD said...
Therese GOLD, Thayer, Missouri

"I cry a tear in the ocean. The day you find it will be the day i stop missing you."

This was amazing. I went through this not even a month ago but there was only two girls and one guy. My righting is call One Week and Six Days. You should check it out :) Amazing Job!

MarleyRainbow PLATINUM, Valles MInes, Missouri

one good thing about music is, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

you need to fight for wat you love thats wat i say... but its an opinion so?

SmellsLikeTeenWriter SILVER, Adel, Georgia

"Hey, you know, life’s like a bucket of wood shavings. Except for when the shavings are in a pail- then it’s like a pail of wood shavings." -Spongebob Squarepants

I'm sorry, but I don't see why this story was on the front page. It's cliched and full of grammatical errors. I don't mean to be rude, but you should proofread before sending in your stories.

-Duckie- GOLD said...
-Duckie- GOLD, West Fargo, North Dakota

Your heart is a weapon the size of your fist. Keep fighting. Keep loving.
-Anonymous

I loved this! totally can relate to Girl #3. check out my work?

UnwantedNinja GOLD, Pretoria, Other

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
Walt Disney

Its never to late :)

Alison21398 said...
Your story is just amazing! It definetly is true about girls fighting over a guy. There's a girl #3, #2, and a #1.

BlueBubbles95 BRONZE, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Love it, I was girl three before but now I think I should have told the guy how I felt, cause I will always wonder..

MyNameIsTuba said...
MyNameIsTuba, Old Bridge, New Jersey

Stay Positive and Love Your Life~OBHSIP

I feel like girl #3 all the time, but I love helping other find love before myself.

andromeda13 SILVER, Barrie, Other
i'm speechless. your article amazed me!!!

Valhalla-is-calling GOLD, Waterboro, Maine

"No parent should have to bury their own child." -Theodin

Right now i am girl #3. but yeah, This was an awesome story! Some spelling mistakes and capitalization errors, but all in all, I loved it!!!!! <3

EnigmaCalaway SILVER, Nottingham, Maryland
I was girl #3 for a while...not anymore. I gave it up after realized Girl #2 and Guy were going to be together for too long for me to be able to hold a grudge. Sigh. Nice job anyway!

normgrl GOLD said...
normgrl GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida

Do we eat to live or live to eat?

haha I totally understand what you're saying ;) (fight for the guy if he's worth it!)

by the way, *off topic* you play too, huh??

it was 2 years ago when i wrote it....

i shud probably write a new revised one.....all about my boy troubles these days - oh gawd.

normgrl GOLD said...
normgrl GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida

Do we eat to live or live to eat?

Oh my gosh! This is such a coincidence! I'm reading a book right now about three girls in love with one guy but the difference is they got cheated on (!!!)

I really liked this :) Um, hope you don't mind but is it "personal"???

Tara_4 said...
Tara_4, Heber City, Utah
this is really great! it's almost as if i can personally know what you're feeling even though i've never felt it before

zero_123 PLATINUM, Las Vegas, Nevada

courage is not the abasence of fear, but the judjement that there is someting more important
Knowlage is what you get when you dont get what you want
Brick walls arent there to keep you out, theyre there to prove how badly you want whats behind it

i understand....

Fate98 GOLD said...
Fate98 GOLD, Glasgow, Other

"Life isn’t about how popular you are… What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts.. and our minds. This is the reason we sing.. this is the reason we cry… this is why we live." - Andy six"

The artical is very good. But what gets me is why three girls wanted to be with such a stuck up guy in the first place. "He brags about his thousand of achievements," "He carries himself like he's God. Sorry but three nice girls and him...i just dont get it.

R.I.PDustin said...
R.I.PDustin, Fort Totten, North Dakota

life is crazy

this is beautiful i like it

make's me think how every girl feels & wonder how it feels to be loved i know how it feels. not to be loved by that very sweet person </3