What is love? Will your dream guy find you? | Teen Ink

What is love? Will your dream guy find you?

February 12, 2010
By imnotjaye SILVER, Los Angeles, California
imnotjaye SILVER, Los Angeles, California
6 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities."
Oscar Wilde
Irish dramatist, novelist, & poet (1854 - 1900)


Well... that's hard to say... There are 6.8 billion people in the world.... people cheat on each other... I think that there is more than one person out there for everyone... I can be describing millions o' guys... so my dream boy can be living in 200 years or something... because a baby is born every 7 secs... they all have different personalities... maybe one of them is my dream boy.. you never know... and I don't believe in marriage... so many people cheat on each other in modern society and what's the point in wasting money to show every1 that your in love with your partner when you only have to prove it to yourself n your partner?


The author's comments:
This is a inbox responce to a friend on facebook about this guy I just got over liking and I thought it would be nice to post it here and see what other people think of love. So post below what you think love is and if you believe true love and what it means to you!