Cliché | Teen Ink

Cliché

By KarianaGold PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona
KarianaGold PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona

The grass may be greener on the other side but sometimes when you get there you realize that he flowers were prettier back home.

Love.
The word in itself is a cliché. How many stories and movies have been made without the reference or suggestion to it? Is there such a thing as an abnormal relationship? Of course there is! The thing is, there isn’t such a thing as an not abnormal relationship.
Clichés like kissing in the rain or soldiers back from war may be common or not common but that’s because we are human! Others are growing up together and waking up and realizing that you are in love with them.
Clichés are a part of life! There is no part of life that is not a cliché. Even breakups are clichés, as are make ups. That’s the only way we as people can see the world. Through sappy clichés.

Many people claim to hate clichés but what they do not realize is that they themselves create clichés everyday.

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

Preserve your memories, keep them well; what you forget, you can never retell.

this was supposed to be a REPLY to LADYTROJAN - my bad, i always click the wrong button!

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

u took the words rite out of my mouth. actually no, wat u sed was rlly wise and thought-jerking

Bookworm1998 GOLD, Brampton, Other

u took the words right out of my mouth. actually, not rlly. wat u sed was rlly wise and thought-jerking.

ladytrojan GOLD, Millington, Tennessee
not everthing is cliche. the fake lives we live are cliche, but when you really get to know someone you figure out things you never expected. you'll see that not everyone has the same life. i think it's impossible for real love to be cliche because everyone has a different personality and when two different personalities fall in love, it's bound to be one of a kind.