Moving On | Teen Ink

Moving On

By Honeybunn GOLD, Chesterfield, South Carolina
Honeybunn GOLD, Chesterfield, South Carolina

*look inside my quote book*

In high school you know you always have your heartbreaks that are always hard to get over. Only because you really liked that person. Heartbreaks that hurt so badly and you thinking that you won't get over it and get back into the game. All of this and you know that it is better this way anyway. Then, just when you are starting to talk to someone else, it all comes flashing back faster than the speed of light. The hurt, the pain, the emotions, the memories, all of it hits you like a ton of bricks. You just want to bang your head against the wall because you know all of this is pathetic. It should not be this hard to get someone out of your head right? At times, you want to walk up to him and take all your frustrations out on him. Tell him all the words you left unsaid. Other times you just want to throw up because you are sick of this. Well, what are you suppose to do in this case? Friends and family tell you to move on with your life. Well can they not see that is what we are trying to do here? Walt Disney once said "Keep Moving Forward." Which is a statement he meant for dreams, but it also is good for heartbreak too. To keep moving forward can take time. Sometimes, only time can help to take a single step forward. All that matters though, is that you are moving forward, one step at a time. One breath at a time. One bad memory forgotten at a time.

By now you should be nodding your head because you know this feeling because it has happened to all of us. If it hasn't happened to you, it's either coming or consider yourself lucky. It is all part of growing up and i have matured a lot these past months that this story has happened to me. I know that when the coast is clear, I will end up being a stronger and wiser person. They never said that growing up was easy, and it's not.

Honeybunn GOLD said...

*look inside my quote book*

Yeah i know your pain. but the one thing that did help me get over that pain was to face it. Also, facing that person that hurt you too. ((that will only make you a stronger person)) Another thing i like to remember is that after every storm, there is a rainbow..so just hold on and your rainbow will come. :)

Honeybunn GOLD said...

*look inside my quote book*

Thank yal for the sweet comments :) they mean the world to me!

sweet blond said...
i agree with u totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet blond said...
i resentle got dumped and its pain. i have to sit by that person every day but i take a deep breath and ignore him.its hard but i maneg.and i love your articole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me_myself_and_i, Winnipeg, Other

quote???

you are a very good writer!

i wish i could write half as good as you!!

:)

DifferentTeen PLATINUM, Seaford, Delaware

"There’s no such thing as true love, just spurts of insanity—falling over and over again, thinking that won’t happen to me"

Very true, nice job.