Is it Love or Infatuation? Is it Normal or Stupid? | Teen Ink

Is it Love or Infatuation? Is it Normal or Stupid?

By invasion-of-the-asians BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
invasion-of-the-asians BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina

keep on keeping on

Teenage dating gives you a chance to learn about your emotions and what you like in a guy/girl. It’s not stupid. It’s just a time of experimentation. what is stupid though, is those girls and guys who cant keep their hands off of each other or those ones who think they are in love when its just really infatuation. Everybody just automatically assumes its love. it is stupid to keep breaking up and getting back together with someone. It is stupid to stay in a relationship that is not doing anything positive for you, only negative. It is stupid to tell them your whole life story, just so when you break up with them, they tell everybody else they know. It is stupid to devote so much time to them that you lose friends, family, and sense of the rest of your life. It is stupid to do something that you will regret when you break up with them.

i was going to use this as a comment on another opinion piece, but i thought why put it somewhere where almost no one will read it? so i decided to post my own. hopefully atleast a few people will read it...

keep on keeping on

yeha i know. it happens all the time. and thanks :)

It's all a matter of perspective, from a Christian perspective, technically, we're supposed to be careful about giving our heart away, and attempt NOT to get used up like most teens do.

Kristy_loves_Keats PLATINUM, Arvada, Colorado
hay!! i really agree with this....i have a x friend who got with the guy i liked and then all she did was use him and they got togeather and broke up around 15 time (for reallz!!!) i like this....