Is it Love or Infatuation? Is it Normal or Stupid? | Teen Ink

Is it Love or Infatuation? Is it Normal or Stupid?

May 17, 2010
By invasion-of-the-asians BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
invasion-of-the-asians BRONZE, Greenville, South Carolina
4 articles 0 photos 28 comments

Favorite Quote:
keep on keeping on


Teenage dating gives you a chance to learn about your emotions and what you like in a guy/girl. It’s not stupid. It’s just a time of experimentation. what is stupid though, is those girls and guys who cant keep their hands off of each other or those ones who think they are in love when its just really infatuation. Everybody just automatically assumes its love. it is stupid to keep breaking up and getting back together with someone. It is stupid to stay in a relationship that is not doing anything positive for you, only negative. It is stupid to tell them your whole life story, just so when you break up with them, they tell everybody else they know. It is stupid to devote so much time to them that you lose friends, family, and sense of the rest of your life. It is stupid to do something that you will regret when you break up with them.


The author's comments:
i was going to use this as a comment on another opinion piece, but i thought why put it somewhere where almost no one will read it? so i decided to post my own. hopefully atleast a few people will read it...