much too painful | Teen Ink

much too painful

By yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other
yasmeentepa PLATINUM, Oran, Other

It’s interesting to notice how much people who seem important to you at that moment may hurt you and injure your heart, soul and feelings. They can hurt you so much that you regret loving them. You keep convincing yourself that they are good people, but you realize too lately and painfully the fact that you didn’t love them as they really are but you loved the idea and picture you made of them, and at the end you blame yourself and you tell yourself that you are worth this pain because you are responsible of your own pain then, you make your heart in the same condition so, he seems to you as the biggest responsible of those tears that you didn’t shed.
You promise yourself and you swear that you’ll forget those ones that once upon a time were so important to you and that you loved. You try to convince yourself that you have enough power and strength to forget them, hate them with the help of the time even if you know deep in your soul that you’ll never reach this aim you keep promising your pride and dignity using time to tighten your heart and make it stronger and darker, to burn your souvenirs and memories, to erase those pains and feelings, to heal your scares…those scares that have been made by a love with no beginning and no end.

apola said...
good job baby and good luck!!!!!!!!!