A MOTHER'S CRY | Teen Ink

A MOTHER'S CRY

By RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey
RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey

What goes up must come down

What is a mother? Is a mother someone who just gives birth to her child and abandons them or is a mother someone who is caring. To me a mother is someone who would do anything for their children and be there for them. A mother cries as their children cry. A mother cries when their child is hungry. A mother cries when they lose their children and also cries when they have a child. A mother knows when her children needs and weeps for help. How shocking and wicked of men to leave their wives and children in pain. Mothers do interesting things in our lives that, we should always thank them for the wonderful things they do. A mother cries and seeks the Lord for help and without hesitating the Lord hears her prayers. Mothers are wonderful. They may speak and we children shall not here but at the end of the day we run to them. I don't know about you but for myself, i am blessed with a mother. I cry she cries. I laugh she laughs. She is always there for me and someone that i can always talk to. A mothers suffers nine months of pregnancy, even through her pain God is with her. A mother goes through lot of pain and in the time of their weeping, we should be close to them. Let the past things fly away and be there for your mother and she is there for you. As she cries you cry, as even in happiness do the same. A mother is happy and her tears are washed away, if her children are healthy. Mother i will share a tear with you. You have made me what i am today and i will never leave you out of my mind

VALUE THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE

RandyA. GOLD said...
RandyA. GOLD, Bergenfield, New Jersey

What goes up must come down

You right on the money... Its true. We need to appreciate things they do for us sometimes.

panda97 said...
a mother is she stays srong even though it might be her fighting on her own she stays strong for you that way you dont see how hard she falls when she does she gets right back up only for you.