Who Are You Now? | Teen Ink

Who Are You Now?

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

Dear Control Freak,

Who are you to tell me who to love? Who are you to tell me who to be? Who are you to tell me how to live? Who are you to tell me how to feel? Who are you to tell me what to believe? You are no one. You are just a voice in my head telling me which way to go and what I should do. This is my life. I will love who i want to love, be who i want to be, live how i want to live, feel whatever I feel, believe what I want to believe. Who are you now?

Sincerely,

Fed Up

I was inspired after all the lies I've put up with. People saying they love you when they don't. People lying about their faith or just being a hypocrite.

EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

... Sometimes, people say they love you and they don't mean it, and sometimes, peoledo lie about their faith and/or just be a hyprocite. It's true, sometimes they do and this does happen. You have such a talent. It is very well-written, besides with a few grammar mistakes and punctuaution mistakes, but those aren't really noticiable. Thank you for sharing this. ^_^ You're a wonderful and talented person and writer. Thank you again.