Why Do People Change | Teen Ink

Why Do People Change

By CALLEN BRONZE, Ocala, Florida
CALLEN BRONZE, Ocala, Florida

"life isn't about how popular you are... what girl or boy your dating or who you know. life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in ......"

Why do people like to change who they are? I never really got why. They would not be the person they are inside that tends to scream to be released.
Is it cool to change what you believe in for some guy that you might not even in twenty years from know. I see this all around. People getting plastic surgery to the point where no one will know who when your just bones. What has today tought us, that's it okay to change who you are or to changeyour own beauty to something that looks like a monster.
Why does people loose themselves to this monster called popularity? Its all about who's dating who and how they can get even more popular. Why do people even care about being popular? Popularity is a hug monster that snarl and growl that also nips at people who passes by. It could ruin the friendships and relationships. Its a symbols of destruction.
Why do people care what other people think? Why cant they think that they are amazing by your self. just think that you don't need to change who you are.