Love. | Teen Ink

Love.

By NomaAsghar. BRONZE, Karachi, Other
NomaAsghar. BRONZE, Karachi, Other

Love , love is something uneblieveable.

Either its for your family , Friends , or for him.

What makes me sad , is thinking about the love thats been wasted . Cheaters , liers , two timers . Wasted it all. Shattering someone's heart into a million pieces , just like a mirror , which can never be healed again , nothing can heal them , because they are broken , crying for pain , screaming , but no one can hear , but , then they find someone , who can hear their silent cries , and be with them , love them for life and thats what we call sincereity , sincere lovers.
But thinking about honest and sincere lovers , is what makes us all happy , people who've been through so much , who've been through heartbreaks , think that there are no honest lovers . Ask those , who love someone to death , but can never tell them , because they think it will hurt them. If this isnt love than what is love? Caring about someone , crying for someone , but at the end of the day , they blame you for everything , and leave you. In the darkness.
Broken.feeling like you have no soul. Nothing.

Life is complicated. Learn to live in these complication , quitting is not what we were taught , we are taught to face our problems , becuase you , yes you , are strong enough to face these heartbreaks , get over those assholes who broke you heart , and find someone , who can complete you , who is your better half , and yes , someone , who thinks you are perfect , even when you're not.
Peace*