The Heart | Teen Ink

The Heart

By Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"

-Jennifer Lopez

Okay,Many of us fail to realise this:youown your heart.As a Biology student,I have never reallybeen taught about the heart being soft or hard.Note,be careful of people who claim say they want to steal your heart.Because if you look at the biography of stealing,it is not a goodprocess and people who are caught face the law.

Don't mind anyone who claims you have a soft heart.Yourheart is your heart and the structure and texture is the same for every human.The only different thing is the mode of operation.How do you use your heart?

Don't mind guys or ladies who claim their heart is beatingfor you,because it is not.Their heart beats for themselves,and that is why they are alive.I f a guyz heartis beating for you,one day,it can stop and shut you out completely.

You can say,I don't want to steal your heart or own it,I want to live in your heart.That is nice because for as long as the person lives,you are always there.

Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

Thanks Liv

Olivia-Atlet ELITE, Dardenne Prairie, Missouri

"To these the past hath its phantoms,
More real than solid earth;
And to these death does not mean decay,
But only another birth"
- Isabella Banks

Oh my gosh I loved this! It's humorous, light hearted, and has a very beautiful message behind it ^_^

Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

Chezbona,I'm so sorry I can't do that for some reasons.But you can drop your email address here.I will communicate with you.Sorryyyy.!

chezbona SILVER, Accra, Other

your wildest imagination is just the beginning,make the sky your starting point.
To a better world,
Chez bona.

Sure......you have them alreadyy......can I have your number

Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other

-Jennifer Lopez

Thanks Chezbona.....sorry I have not been frequent on Teen Ink....whenever I am online,you people arenot....I will soon be back...I am just writing a lot of exams now...just wish me the best and pray for me...thanks dear.

chezbona SILVER, Accra, Other

To a better world,
Chez bona.

Lol you're so literal, love it