Human Psychology | Teen Ink

Human Psychology

By romanticpoet GOLD, Dhaka, Other
romanticpoet GOLD, Dhaka, Other

love is like a rose, it has many colors & sights of beauty in spite of having thorns

One body, one heart, one mind. You fall into a girl, you think about her every time, consequently. I guess for me it has been more than thinking about her. I simultaneously spend time with her, make her laugh & also argue. But only in my imagination. No, i don’t love her yet. The feelings & emotions that have grown inside towards her is so much more that love to many love. I commonly don’t fall into a girl, yet when i do she means a lot to me. That's when i act crazy; a psychopathic behavior. The girl i like is like cherry blossom flowers falling around me. I look at her, my all negative thoughts flies away, hunger disappears. Such a beautiful face & a tender heart. For the last few months i couldn't sleep but saying goodbye to her in my imagination. But when you realize she cant be yours, how would you feel? Well, i felt like i didn't belong to this world, to these people. As i have ruined my impression towards her by my psychopathic behavior. But I’m not that psychopath that she thinks i am. Sometimes i blame my fate that why i had to meet her at the first time. If i didn't meet all along i might haven't gone insane, gloomy, angry. In spite of being a boy a cried to my God that i want her. Its been more than a month since we last met, since could eat properly or walk. I have sent my entire belief to her without even realizing. But she cant be mine. She cant even stand my face. Now, i feel to empty inside like my soul is in comma. So even if i need sell my soul to Satan in exchange of having her, i would do it. I would do anything to see her smiling at me. She has become everything to me. If only she could realize what never ending storm is happening in my body, she would come running to me as she has a tender heart. I have tried to move on & forget about her but in vain. She’s the only thing i need, my last desire