What Matters Most To Me In Life. | Teen Ink

What Matters Most To Me In Life.

November 12, 2015
By Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
Kaydie PLATINUM, Uyo, Other
23 articles 0 photos 48 comments

Favorite Quote:
"There are all these ideas about what is perfect and what is beautifu land what is smart,but the most appealing thing is,that which is me is nobody else"







-Jennifer Lopez


It rules the world.It connects the globe.It is life.It is true and never-ending.It melts a heart of stone.It cripples violence.It changes war into a party of joy.It is God.According to Kahil Gibran,"It has a power that dispels death;a charm that conquers the enemy".It is what matters most to me in life.It is love.

 

For many years now,I have been thinking of one thing the world needs that will stop all the violence,wars and evil.I travelled from peace to goodness to other words but something was still missing.Now,I've found it-LOVE.

 

Love entails peace,happiness,non-discrimination,gender equality,anti-corruption,kindness and lots more.Philosophy has classified love:philos,eros and agape.Again,people say there is true and false love.But I think they are all wrong.Fake love isn't love at all.It is hatred.Eros love isn't love at all,it is lust.Therefore,love is just love.It shouldn't entail anything impure.

 

I am quite sure you are wondering why I am talking about love.You must be asking yourself,"Is she in love?".Well,the answer is Yes!I'm in love.You should also be in love.The world should be in love.If you and I are in love with the world and the world with us:

1)nobody will notice a difference in skin colour.We will all just know that we all breathe oxyen,have the same blood running throuh our veins,etc.The dictionary will not have to include a word like 'xenophobia'.

2)A man won't try to oppress his wife.No one will be able to abuse a child.It is true that if we love someone,we actually discipline the person.But love will help us differentiate between abuse and discipline.Women won't have to be struggling to survive because we will all know that whether we are male or female,we all get happy,sad,afraid,weak and strong.

 

In summary,if there is love,everything will fall into place.The world will be a beautiful place to live in.

 

Moliere once said:"Take love away from life and you take away its pleasures".Let love lead.It shouldn't be something that matters most to me alone,it should also matter most to you.Let love be free.Listen to love.It speaks.It spoke through Nelson Mandela,Mary Slessor,Nnamdi Azikiwe of Nigeria.It spoke,it is speaking and will still speak through God.It is speaking through me using this article.Will you let it speak through you?


The author's comments:

LOVE RULES.THINK ABOUT IT.