Teen opinion essays on love, dating and relationships | Teen Ink

Love / Relationships

Most discussed Love / Relationships Articles

Opinion
comments

High school relationships are something else, and honestly they aren’t worthwhile in a long run. Now, hear me out, this isn’t some opinion based on experience, rathe...

Opinion
By KaiLeena PLATINUM
Fort Wayne, Indiana
KaiLeena PLATINUM, Fort Wayne, Indiana

"He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect for more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you."
— Bob Marley

Opinion
By NomLoveMonster SILVER
Florence, Arizona
NomLoveMonster SILVER, Florence, Arizona

"No one else will have me like you do, no one else will have me, only you."

Elenayang47 BRONZE, Sacramento, California

"you have to fail in order to succeed" - anonymous

Opinion
By CarolineF. DIAMOND
Yanceyville, North Carolina
CarolineF. DIAMOND, Yanceyville, North Carolina

\"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever par

Opinion
By Avani Tandon GOLD
Princeton, New Jersey
Avani Tandon GOLD, Princeton, New Jersey
HappyGal BRONZE, Springfield, Massachusetts

" We must become the change we want to see"
~ Gandhi~

Opinion
CALLEN BRONZE, Ocala, Florida

"life isn't about how popular you are... what girl or boy your dating or who you know. life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in ......"

Opinion
By Kiritokitsune SILVER
Danielson, Connecticut
Kiritokitsune SILVER, Danielson, Connecticut

Trying to think trying to breathe trying to figure it out, cause I built these walls to see them crumbling down, cause I lost it all who can save me now.

Black Veil Brides, Lost it All

Opinion
By CarolineF. DIAMOND
Yanceyville, North Carolina