Music | Teen Ink

Music

October 28, 2021
By HenSardine BRONZE, Fillmore, New York
HenSardine BRONZE, Fillmore, New York
3 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Music helps bring out your emotions. It can be sad, depressing, joyful, peaceful, and motivational. It helps you feel your feelings to the fullest. If you play music that matches your emotions it often makes your emotions stronger. Music can be a wonderful thing if you know how to listen to it.

Sometimes someone goes through a really hard thing like a break up or someone they love dies. When people go through something like that they want to just go lay in their bed alone and put their airpods in. It is in these times when music comes in clutch. You can just lay there crying listening to something sad which will help you express your feelings. Sometimes, you just find a song that you can relate to perfectly. Everything the artist says in that song seems to be exactly what's happening in your life, these songs especially bring out your feelings.

Music can often be a place of happiness too. If you're going on a seven hour drive to your favorite place with your favorite people then you can’t help but be happy. If you can find music that has agood vibe and it makes you want to dance a little bit then you found the right music. This will bring your happiness from eighty percent to a hundred percent. Once again, music helps you bring your emotions out. But in this case it brings out happiness.

The last example is when you are riding to a sports game. You are a valuable player on your soccer team, you have a good team but you're playing the number one team in your area. In these moments you usually want to feel like a legend. Maybe, you even want to feel like you are unstoppable. You decide to listen to something that will motivate you which could potentially bring your confidence up and truly make you feel like a legend. I mean, maybe you will play in the game and realise you are not a legend but it still feels good to hype yourself up before the game. This is yet another example of music bringing out your emotions.

Whether you are happy, sad, or you just need motivation. Music comes in clutch. It helps you bring out your feelings and it also helps you express how you feel to other people. I don’t know how anyone could live without music because for me it comes in clutch no matter how I’m feeling.


The author's comments:

This was rushed.