New Moon | Teen Ink

New Moon

By Corinnee<3 BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona
Corinnee<3 BRONZE, Scottsdale, Arizona

"Someday your dreams will come true." I sure hope mine do!!:)

First of all, Taylor Lautner was B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L in the movie, New Moon. But if I had to rate this movie out of five, i'd say a 3.5-4. I have to admit, it was an excellent movie, and way better than the first one, Twilight. The only thing is, it skipped a lot of parts in the book that I expected to be in the movie. Overall, outstanding movie, the director should be proud. Seems like everyone I know loved it!

This is just a little review I wrote about the recent movie, New Moon. If it's writing poems, stories, reviews or anything else, I would definately give a big contest a shot! I expressed my true feelings not only about the movie, but Taylor Lautner too! This is my oppinion and yours might be different. Thanks!

Bestie said...
Taylor Lautner was Beautiful. I loved it. It was way better than twilight, I agree with you.

Dynasty GOLD said...
Dynasty GOLD, Rio Grande, Ohio
i think the director did make it better than the first. i mean the move had the feel of depressed to it just like it was supposed to be and it was a bit more edgy than the first, a liked it too