Michael Jackson; This is it | Teen Ink

Michael Jackson; This is it

By LeighAnn BRONZE, Newark, Delaware
LeighAnn BRONZE, Newark, Delaware

Just recently, I went to see the movie “Michael Jackson; this is it” in theatres. I found this movie very inspirational in several different ways. I would also strongly suggest this movie to any fans of Michael Jackson. Even if you aren’t the biggest fan of his music, you would still enjoy this movie. It shows you the real Michael Jackson, no acting involved. You see the true perfectionist at work, behind the scenes of his “This is it” tour that was cancelled due to his tragic, sudden death. No matter what your opinion is of Michael Jackson when you walk into the theatre, I can assure that when you leave, you will think much more of this pop icon. The way he treats his back up dancers and his producers is very touching, considering his shy yet friendly tone, and his willingness to make his performance the best it can possibly be. The vibe I received in the theatre during the movie was incredible, with everyone singing and clapping along to his songs throughout the movie. It makes you feel like you’re at your own, private concert, along with a crowd of other people who admire the works of this musical genius as much, if not more, than you do. I would call this a must-see movie, and I know you will not regret going to see it. One thing is guaranteed; you will leave the theater with more respect for Michael Jackson then you did coming into it.

gabs said...
i also love him, would you like to get together som,etime adn talk about his lovely form of arts and maybe drink some camimeal tea ;)

livkota said...
I love Michael Jackson.  His spirit shall live on forever in our hearts.  I love you, man!