New Moon vs. Twilight | Teen Ink

New Moon vs. Twilight

By hbeats4u2 SILVER, MPLS, Minnesota
hbeats4u2 SILVER, MPLS, Minnesota

My personal favorite quote would have to be; "Don't judge a book by its cover."

How many of us are twilight fans? I know I am! The movies, however, didn't appeal to me. New Moon was MUCH better than Twilight, definetley. But, New Moon did leave out some things. Like where Mike ended up having the flu and so did Bella. Then, Bella was told that Jacob had mono. Then the action comes. Well, I just think that some people read the books and watched the movies but they only payed attention to how hot Taylor Lautner is. I mean, he is very attractive but, that's not the point of movies.

I am just positioning people in my direction. Please tell me if you are team Edward or team Jacob. I am definetley Team JACOB!!!!! (I know, thats kind of hypicritical, but come on.....)

KeyofG BRONZE said...
KeyofG BRONZE, Duvall, Washington

well, I want to put my favorite quote here but its too long so I can't type it on this freaking thing

Glad to hear someone else likes Twilight, too! I agree with you on the movies. But I did like the coloring and the music in the first movie--it just seemed more "Twilight" to me.

This may sound real weird, but I'm also on "Team Jacob", but I like the vampires. my friends ask how thats even possible. Well, I like Bella and Jacob's relationship, but I like all the vampire characters. Haha. Just thought I'd share that; it's kinda interesting I guess.