Twilight Haters Suck! | Teen Ink

Twilight Haters Suck!

May 29, 2010
By Anonymous

Okay, here's the deal. I don't see the problem with having an obsession with Twilight. There's nothing wrong with it. Didn't you ever have a crazy obsession with a movie or television show or artist or whatever and people always had a problem with it? Well that's what it's like for us Twi-Hard fans. We love Edward Cullen and Jacob Black and are proud to show it. Personally, I have to say that I'm a HUGE Twilight fan! I love all the books and characters/actors/actresses. They're all awesome. Most people don't like it because they think it's sexist, unrealistic, or just plain stupid. Go figure.

Soooo....to sum this whole thing up, if you don't like Twilight please don't make it a big deal to show your dislikes. I'm not saying that you can't share you opinion or whatever, but try not to constantly bash it. Not that this article will make a difference anyway. But I was just saying. Thanks for reading.


The author's comments:
Just getting my opinion out there about Twilight Haters. I know I can't change peoples' opinions and of that's DEFINITELY not what I'm trying to do. I'm just trying to at least attempt to get people to lighten up about it.(Not that it's going to work, but it's worth a shot right?) It's not as bad as it seems. Really. Just give another chance, I'd say.