Read the Book! | Teen Ink

Read the Book!

November 1, 2010
By WriterFighter PLATINUM, Wilsonville, Other
WriterFighter PLATINUM, Wilsonville, Other
32 articles 3 photos 23 comments

Favorite Quote:
*Women and men are very different, but not when it comes down to their heart


From the love, to the action, there are nowadays more books going into production as films. Our favorite actors playing the role of our favorite fictional characters. When we finaly see the movie after reading the book, many of us come out thinking, "Now how come this part(part of the book) in the movie?" When you watch the film, you are being presented the visual part. I suggest reading the novvel other then watchig the film because it goes much more in depth. When they produce the film, they try to keep the general idea of the novel, and sometimes that even means, cutting back on important facts or parts from the novel to fit the production budget. So that does not keep the exact caracteristiques and explanation as the original setting. Reading also gives a great sense of visual art and design. Reading creates a whole new world. Visualisation is also a very important fact when it comes to improving short term and long term memory. Where as the film already has a visual set for you.


The author's comments:
This is an oppignion on the difference of books v.s movies, this started as a class article.