Who is "Shaudy"? | Teen Ink

Who is "Shaudy"?

By ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine
ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine

"Childhood only lasts so long, so cherish it while it's still in your grasp"
~ ME!!!

Who is "Shaudy"?
All I know is, she sure gets around! Justin Bieber knows her, so does Usher, Iaz and Sean Kingston to name a few!

Usher says, "I fell in love with Shaudy" in his song "OMG", Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston say "Shaudy is and eenie meenie miny moe lover" in Eenie Meanie and Iaz talks about her in his songs, too (not sure of the exact lyrics, but I've heard it).

But really, can anyone answer this question:
WHO IS "SHAUDY"???

I thought "Shaudy" meant "poorly done", or something like that. So how can Usher fall in love with "poorly done"?

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHAUDY MEANS!!!!!!!

Nerdygirl said...
Seriously just look it up on urban dictionary.

Nerdygirl said...

Nerdygirl said...
Shaudy is a urban term for a hot girl who likes it in the butt.

Nerdygirl said...

maggierebekah BRONZE, Woodstock, Illinois

"i think there is no world without theatre."

you're thinking of shawty.

jbieber4eva said...
Oh and I looked it up. It originated in Atlanta and used to mean "short person". Now it just means "girl" or whatever. At least I think that is the correct definition.

TheJust ELITE said...
on Jun. 8 2010 at 11:18 am
TheJust ELITE, Ellenton, Florida

"I feel that a hero is somebody who will stand up for their values and what they believe in and that can take any form. People that have values and have thought them through rather than those who just do what they’re told."-Skandar Keynes

"When it’

I thought "Shaudy" meant "poorly done" lol that's Shotty or Shauty (don't quite know the spelling), but it's like that shotty work or that's not really good work. :)

jbieber4eva said...

well at first, he was 5' 4" but then he got alil taller. i'd say about 5' 7" approximately. or 5' 8".

im not sure though. i think he's about my height, alil taller maybe. and im around 5 feet 7 inches. and im taller than my mom. and its weird cuz his mom is about the same height as my mom. and im about the same height as him. crazy right?

its ok. i know u r probably busy, so u don't have time to write long messages.

Hugs,

jbieber4eva

ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine

~ ME!!!

Oh he's NOT short? Do you know how tall he is? Like, how many inches? Like, I'm 5 foot 2 inches, do you know how tall he is?

Sorry this isn't so long this time! LOL!

Hugs,

ArtGirl101

jbieber4eva said...

It's alright I like long comments. They're interesting to read! And I get what you're saying about being a better person, even though I'm not Christian. I think all religions have that. It really is important to be a good person. Don't worry, that did not sound preachy. 

Hugs,

jbieber4eva

PS- he's not exactly short. he's taller than both me and my mom. Maybe he seems that way because he's 16 and that's younger than most celebrities.

ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine

~ ME!!!

Nope, I haven't heard that song yet. I don't have any of his cds I just have heard some of his songs on the radio and at the roller rink (I love to roller skate!!).

I used to be one of those people that was mean to Justin Bieber. In fact,  I used to make fun of a lot of people (not to thier face, of course.) But then my best friend liked JB and told me to stop making fun of him. I did, and I still don't make fun of him much.

And since my friend had me stop making fun of him, I've become a better person by not making fun of people so much (becoming a better person is a big thing with me because I'm Christian). I mean, JB can't help it if he's short.

Sorry this is kinda long! I don't want it to seem like I'm preaching to you. LOL.

Hugs,

ArtGirl101

P.S. yeah I don't like the people that are annoying with Justin Bieber.

Sorry if this is long!

jbieber4eva said...
I read that too. Idk if it's true. And I like One Time and One Less Lonely Girl too, though. I'm kind of a crazy fan, and that annoys people sometimes. They think I'm one of those snobby groupies just cuz I like Justin Bieber. That annoys me a lot cuz I'm not like that. And a lot of people are hating on him for no reason. My friend always says "don't hate, appreciate". Sorry, that was irrelevant. Just needed to vent a little. I do that sometimes. Anyway... I like Justin's new voice a lot, but I like the old one too. Have you ever heard the song Down To Earth? It's from My World, and it's really beautiful even though Justin's voice is higher. Just thought you might want to check it out.

ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine

~ ME!!!

Haha! Yeah, I think that he's gotten much better than when he sang "One Time" and "One Less Lonely Girl". I like his voice better when it's deeper. Have you heard he's decided to buff up?? I read it on JSYK.

jbieber4eva said...
Lol. I love those songs too!

ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine

~ ME!!!

Yeah I like Justin Bieber a little bit, but I'm not a huge fan. I do like his song "Eenie Meenie" and "Baby" but that's pretty much it.

jbieber4eva said...
No problem, and I don't know. sorry. Idk if it's silly or not maybe it is I nevr rlly thought about it. Doesnt really bother me :) maybe cuz I'm a fan of JB but I see wat u r saying.

ArtGirl101 BRONZE, West Gardiner, Maine

~ ME!!!

Oh thank you! I'm gonna keep my article up so that everyone can see that it's kinda silly that they say this. But thanks, and do you know how it came to be what is said in songs?

Hugs,

ArtGirl101

jbieber4eva said...

shawty- noun. a slang word that means "girl", "person", kind of like that. often used in songs. :)

P.S. it's spelled "shawty" not "shaudy".