Why Are Cell Phones Important | Teen Ink

Why Are Cell Phones Important

By Kenya J BRONZE, Washington, District Of Columbia
Kenya J BRONZE, Washington, District Of Columbia

It’s important to have cell phones because you need it to make important calls and to get government jobs . first you need cell phones to text . sometimes you get important messagedecember 20 , 2013
s through text for an example you can get your paycheck through texting, also texting can be fun because you like to have fun texting and talking to friends . another reason is that you need cell phones to get important calls, check in with your family and to check in with your job . you will also need cellphones because , things does not always happen at home , it can happen outside your house . another example for needing a cell phone . is if you went to a friends house and you didn’t have a ride you can call home . and inform your parents that you need a ride , and that the Party’s over . the third reason as to why you need a government job is because you need them for interviews . for another example government jobs are important because they are for important meetings talking to a boss , because you were getting treated unfairly and your check isn’t what you expected . another reason as to why cell phones should be used properly is because you wouldn’t want your cell phone to get a virus that makes your cell phone slow down . you may get important calls like interviews job meetings .. etc . i think cell phones should be used properly because you never know if someone going to email you , and tell you if you're eligible to come in , and work with them !

- I wrote about cell phones because, my parents have been telling me that .Cell phones are not important so I wrote this to prove to them that cell phones are important.And that they can be used for important things.

MsSchneeman said...
Woo hoo, congrats on getting published, Kenya! Keep up the hard work!