teens issues | Teen Ink

teens issues

June 3, 2019
By thedarkside BRONZE, Keserwan, Other
thedarkside BRONZE, Keserwan, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
spoiler, we all die in the end.


Have you ever thought about teen issues? About how they wake up everyday, not ready to face the critics and society. How they manage to stand still with all they hate each and every one of them get. They manage these days way too much weight on their shoulders. Some of them hide those difficulties through their caracter, their arrogance, their coldness, their stupidity or even making clowns in every situation. Others hide it through their style, the way the dress or talk or act. Others through thei stuborness or the way they want to control everything. But all of these are masks. Most of teenagers these days are sad or depressed, it may be for stupid things or big things. Most of them are arguing with their parents for the smallest things and it makes the solid relationship with their parents fall apart, except if the parents understands that it's a teen phase and try to make it up with them. Now for the big problems, the home hidden secrets, maybe an ill parent or sibling, or a drunk depressed parent, a violent parent, or, or, or. These possibilities are probably happening to half of the teens in this world. And they definitely can't take it, we can take it. It may help in the future obviously in the responsability part. But where is our childhood in all of that? Where is the right of every child to live his childhood? Do we really want to grow not having good memories of our childhood to tell our kids about? Do we really want to make our kids life miserable because of our past? No we don't. But unfortunately, society can't do a thing about it. It depends on the lives, on the will, on the change, the will to change of the person. Are you a violent, a drunk, a depressed, alcoholic parent? Change that! Look at your kid, love him, take care of him while you still can, let him live his childhood. While I know only teens will read this, I ask you to face your parents or the person that is bothering you. Face your problems don't run away from them. We may be just teens with stupid problems, but these problems can one day take over us and ruin our lives, and we can't let that happen.


The author's comments:

This article means to me a lot and about our teen lives and issues.