Reasons To Prevent Child Abuse | Teen Ink

Reasons To Prevent Child Abuse

By Susana-s SILVER, Sacramento, California
Susana-s SILVER, Sacramento, California

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Child Abuse should be stop because their are humans and they have feeling just like everyone else.

I really do believe that child mental health gets affected by child abuse. Child abuse should be stop because it affects their mental mind set. Research have found in The World at Of Organization (W.H.O) defines child abuse as all forms of physically and/or emotionally  ill-treatment. In result a potential harm to the child health, survival development or dignity.

Some people will disagree with me saying that “ I don’t want to hit them they just provoke me” or say I was treated violently so i have to treat my kids that way too. Some people really believe that abusing their own kids is the only way to discipline them. Also people will say that they will understand when they get older or eventually will forget it. Without knowing that they won't forget it and the memories will be with them forever.

Children's mental health can be really affected in the long term. They can treat others abusively as the person was treated when they were younger. I have research that they can be very violent to their own kids and wife as he was treated as a children violently Because the person will think that is the right thing to a person.

When minors can find a way out they can escape their homes to get out of their violence from their parents. The girls can even sell their bodies to get money to survive living by herself. The boys will have to join on gangs to survive being in the streets by himself. Sadly this is how minor see their way out of their situation.  

I really want to make a point to people to stop abusing their kids because there's a side effect in the long term and will need treatment later on. Their are human beings with feelings just like everyone. Don’t believe me research child abuse yourself. Child abuse should be a priority to the world because they are our future.