A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skilled Sailor | Teen Ink

A Smooth Sea Never Made a Skilled Sailor

April 22, 2019
By prishaa BRONZE, Jaipur, Other
prishaa BRONZE, Jaipur, Other
2 articles 0 photos 0 comments

People will play with your sentiments.You will become conscious of the fact that everyone has a past.You will fight with your family.You will witness things that might change your lives forever.You will lose bestfriends who you thought will always be there.You will cry ,laugh and embarrass yourself.This is the sorrrowful reality of life.But no matter how hard the world pushes against you;within you there is something stronger-something better pushing right back.Do not let the world make you plagued .Do not let other people turn you cold on the inside.There will always be traumatic moments in your life.Times when you feel like sobbing,times when your complete universe has been turned upside down in a matter of minutes.These are the resilient times that will change you as a person.Don't let these demons destroy you.Let them make you kinder,stronger and smarter.And this does not mean that you cannot cry.Cry,even scream if you have to.We are humans,and we do break and make mistakes.But never do wrong to someone just because you were done wrong.Always remember that whatever happens,happens for your own good and that everything in life is temporary.No matter how much it hurts,hold your head up and keep going.Never quit.Hard times are often blessings in disguise.And truth be told,sometimes the hardest lessons you learn are the ones that your spirit needs the most.Your past was never a mistake if you learned from it.So gather all of your crazy experiences and learn from them.They will definitely teach you something valuable that will help you grow as a better person.And when you have been through hell and have still had the courage to be sweet to others,trust me you deserve to be loved deeper than the ocean itself.Everybody has a chapter in life they don't read out loud. Look for something positive in everyday,even if some days you have to look a little harder.