Opinion on fast food restaurants | Teen Ink

Opinion on fast food restaurants

McDonalds, Burger King, KFC. My opinion is that fast food restaurants are bad for your health. I think they should shut down, or government should make them sell only healthy food.

One reason I think that is because, there is more and more obese or overweight people in the world. If restaurants would sell only healthy food, it would be one step in eliminating that problem.

It’s not only bad because people are overweight; it’s bad for people with high metabolisms, too. Fast foods can cause heart, arteries, and blood pressure problems and a bunch of others.

Also, unhealthy food can cause acne and teeth problems. So you not only have hurting teeth and bad skin, but you have to pay to fix your teeth. Also, you have to buy Cleaners like Proactive for your acne.

In conclusion, fast food restaurants along with the people buying the food need to change.

Alexis said...
on Jun. 11 2009 at 1:49 am
Alexis, Bellingham, Washington
its peoples choice to eat "bad foood or fast food". thats taking many peoples jobs away and making people very unhappy. myself i like fastfood. i dont have to change if i dont want. im still skiinny im not "obese". this would be a horrible discision