My opinion on life | Teen Ink

My opinion on life

I wish a lot would change in life so there wouldn’t be so much hate that goes on and people would be much happier. You have one life to live so make something out of yourself for people to remember you by and be good to others to make a difference in their life.

We’re all people, race and religion don’t matter, we’re all the same. If everyone would just see people the same and stop hating on one another it’d help the world a lot. Why hate on someone because the way they look, if they are black or white, or if they don’t have what you want them to. Everyone shouldn’t have to be perfect for one another just perfect for who you want to be. You are who you are and that’s the way you are meant to be.
I feel that verbal abuse is one of the worst things that goes on in someone’s life. Many don’t realize it but words stick and I’ll remember them forever weather they are bad or good. If someone is constantly telling you something your eventually going to start believing it even if you don’t want to. If people would take time and think that what they are saying to other people is something they would want said to them it may stop of the hurtful things people say to one another. There is many of us in this world and we each have our own problems that no one knows about. Some of us may not be the cleanest, richest, good looking people but why get put down for that. We all didn’t get lucky so give it up.
I’m tired of how the world is today, it gets harder and harder to brush things off. It’s hard to be a strong person. I don’t have the strength I used to, but it’d help a lot if everyone would realize how cruel it is today and try to change. Life would be a lot easier and less stressful if we changed. Stop the negativity all the time, we’re all here once and we’re trying to make the best out of it for ourselves. It shouldn’t be something hard to do. Don’t let anyone get in the way of change.