The Ideal Culture | Teen Ink

The Ideal Culture

October 26, 2009
By xBrando SILVER, Carpinteria, California
xBrando SILVER, Carpinteria, California
6 articles 0 photos 7 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."


Everyone has there own opinion on culture and society. Opinions on morals, beliefs, and laws. The three characteristics that will bind a culture together are hope, individuality, and respect. These characteristics are the key to success and prosperity. Although a society of perfection may be unfathomable to some, it’s actually quite simple if everyone would work together. However, there will always be that one person who is ignorant and uncooperative. Don’t be that person. Contribute to our culture and you’ll live a much happier life.

How will these three characteristics help, you might be wondering? Well if there is hope, then everyone is working together to reach one goal. If there is individuality, then our culture will expand. If there is respect, then people will love each other for who they are. What else might you ask for in a society? These characteristics are all linked together to create something that has probably never been created before in a culture. Together they all create cooperation. You won’t cooperate with someone you don’t have respect for. You won’t cooperate if there is no hope for the future. And you won’t cooperate if there is no individuality and everything is just boring and bland.

Like ants in a colony we’d do our share. Don’t be that one person who slacks off and doesn’t care. Care for the place that you will live in for the rest of your life. With these three keys to success, a culture would be able to accomplish anything. It’s only a matter of cooperation between all races and regions. And once again, contribute to our culture and you’ll live a much happier life.