Teched Out? | Teen Ink

Teched Out?

By mistaken_laughter PLATINUM, Alvin, Texas
mistaken_laughter PLATINUM, Alvin, Texas

"There are three rules to writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." W. Somerset Maugham

Did you hear about the latest in technology? It is for everyone? And the best part is that it is free! Going to the park with a friend get you instant messaging. There will never be a glitch! So will talking to people that are in the room with you. This new type of technology is spectacularly natural. You don’t have to mess with speakers and trying to raise or lower the sounds. There are no hard to find buttons or waiting for the other person to respond. All you have to do is open you mouth and talk! Also, your ‘lines’ are completely secure and private; no one can tap into your voice. Along with this instant messaging and security, the world around you is as clear as it would be in high definition. There will never be a static current through you vision range. You can see things at all 360 degrees. If you go to the park and ride your bike than you won’t have to worry about everything going fuzzy, no static or glitches. And an added bonus of perfect, natural surround sound.

Having trouble with calls getting dropped or not having good reception? We have a solution! Go to their house for a visit. The best reception seems to be when you are in the same room. Your ‘call’ will never get dropped unless the person across from you begins to snore. Does your phone battery have to be recharged often? We have a perfect fix for this too! It only needs to charge the exact amount of time that you sleep, as soon as you wake up it’s all ready to go. You don’t even have to worry about plugging it into a wall; in fact you don’t have to carry it around. Completely wireless, it is also completely natural, just move you feet and open you mouth.

Getting a headache have to search through hundreds of friends posts on Facebook every day? The best way to connect with people is having them over for dinner or having a big get-together party. And you can hear feeling in their voice rather and watch their body language. This gives a whole other effect to talking rather than reading the words on their online accounts. Plus, it must be a burden to know that in another year or two they are going to have a new program and you will have to start all over again. As my friend Tony said, they will combine Youtube, Facebook, and Twitter and it’s going to be called YouTwitFace.

Being around people will help you be in all that action that you see online. Some side effects that you may experience from trying this new technology are as follows: more energy, being more social, getting to know people better, having more free time, and enjoying our beautiful world. Did I mention that it is completely free? If you except this deal now we will add the bonus that it helps improve you social skills and health. So go outside, enjoy the world and join today!

Thank you for the compliments and critique!

IamtheshyStargirl PLATINUM, Lothlorien, Utah

Boredom instigates extreme creativity.
~Amoniel

"Bowing gratefully to all of my subjects, 'thank you. Thank you. The pleasure is mine." Nah, I'm just kidding. We're all kings together.'"
~Thesilentraven

Oh man, this is such a freaking cool article! I really loved it, the idea is so clever and cute. There are some problems with the flow, it doesn't read very easily, but other than that, this is awesome :)

MathTeach said...
Insightful and timely