I'm Too Big For Words | Teen Ink

I'm Too Big For Words

By 4evameme BRONZE, Portsmouth, Virginia
4evameme BRONZE, Portsmouth, Virginia

it aint disrespect if you telln the truth

I'm too big for words yet i find a powerful place to b. its my life let me live it, I'm every thing you see nothing fake or phony I'm real as real as can be.i stand for my actions and every thing i say or do. i take responsibility for my behavior. i respect the level i work and the choices i make. i stand and take responsibility for the promises i make and the way i communicate. i am to big for words yet i find a powerful place. i can give respect to all living things if their respect is true the more respect from me.i can do my best each day forgetting the people and things who say and try to block my way. I'm too big for words and yet i find a powerful place. its my life let me live it. I'm going to Be the positive success the people said i wont going to be. i will respect my ups and down but the outcomes i don't know how. I'm too big for words i hope everyone negative one out there can see.

its saying that i look pass what negative people say. I'm bigger than that and they wont get in my way.