Women loves Men looking at her chest instead of her eyes | Teen Ink

Women loves Men looking at her chest instead of her eyes

November 18, 2008
By Anonymous

On November 7, 2008, Glamour Magazines most famous model comments that she loves her job. She has the privilege of men just seeing her as an object rather than an actual human being. Lulu Hon also says, “I love it when men stare at me like a piece of meat because it makes me more confident. All women love it, so ,please guys, just stare at our bodies as much as you want. You can even add vulgar comments; we love that just as much.” Hon also adds that she is married but still loves when men hoot and holler at her because it makes her life more interesting. “Instead of just having my husband tell me that I’m beautiful, I can have every man in the world stare at me,” Says Hon. Hon’s husband Edward Hon says it doesn’t bother him because, “Men envy me and are jealous that my wife is sexy.” So go ahead, single and married men out there. When you’re out to dinner with your own lady, stare at other women’s butts, their chest, and anywhere else your eyes may wander. They love it! Instead of looking her in the eyes when you speak to her about your son’s football game, stare at her chest. She’s a mother and sometimes feels less than beautiful. So, if you just stare at her chest and talk to her like she is an object instead of a person, you will have the great satisfaction in knowing that you made her feel like she’s still got a little something left that men want. Men, I’m telling you, look at every woman like a big juicy steak that you want to sink your teeth into.
“Men need to realize that we aren’t just humans, we are sex objects. We love to be seduced and treated like dirt, and it makes us feel amazing,” said Lulu Hon.