The Era of Emoticons | Teen Ink

The Era of Emoticons

By SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other
SKAND SILVER, Faizabad, Other

Emoticons are those attractive graphic representation of human emotions which proved to be very convenient for quick chats and express emptions in just small symbols! But have you all ever thought why this has been escalating so fast and have started sparking into humans' daily life?

Well I should really appreciate the ones who developed these representations because these emoticons helped in a new evolution of technology and way of chatting. It not only saved time but also contingently made the chats more interesting and real. Through the vast collection of emoticons people started knowing the correct emotions of the chat partner and these emoticons have now become hand in gloves during chats. Earlier people used to state a whole sentence to throw their emotions but now just a symbol can make the person shiver. Certainly these emoticons are very much made exactly like 100s of emotions which slips from our face without giving a hint to our conciousness. These representations heal people emotions really very fast and make them laugh and enjoy the chat. One of the very bridge like thing is that these emoticons gathers and increases attachment and coziness between the people.. I have often noticed that sometimes we unnecessary smile on seeing emoticons and wish to send more emoticons just to express our emotions , But never got acquaintance with the dark part of it , emoticons are one of the very major culprit of evacuating the way we used to express our emotions in sentences by using different words and enjoying in learning new words rather now people try to just spit emoticons and try to write least words !!

EMOTICONS HAVE REALLY WORKED IN MORTALS LIFE BUT ALSO ERADICATED THE WORLD OF BEAUTIFUL WORDS DURING CHATS !!

madhu garg said...
Very well written Skand. First it was speech which was developed by humans, then it was language, and finally it was paintings and all other forms of art giving shape to human thought and emotions. emoticons fall between language and art form. pl keep it up-phuphaji