Free Yourself | Teen Ink

Free Yourself

September 8, 2015
By Ms.Dior SILVER, Tamarac, Florida
Ms.Dior SILVER, Tamarac, Florida
9 articles 0 photos 14 comments

It starts by Finding yourself


Find the YOU that makes you happy, the YOU that you are proud of, the YOU that you are not afraid to show off. Things change when you do that, doors start to open, mind starts unfolding, and you become your highest power the highest form of yourself because you are finally set free. Why be apart of everybody’s social norm when the best you can be is your own damn self. That’s the thing you are naturally good at. It takes more work, energy, and time trying to be something you’re not because at the moment and in fact that point of your life you are nothing more than a duplicate, you’re just someone else’s normal and the Cycle continues… The strength it takes to rise above and break free of society’s views and make your own is phenomenal and inspiring and by doing that you only develop a new cycle. By inspiring others and helping them get out of the same brained view on life and bringing out who they are as a person.. As an individual. You will begin to see major changes in the world we live in. Break free from the mind control and be YOURSELF.


The author's comments:

the change starts with us