If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell? | Teen Ink

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

I was answering a question on Youtube about this particular topic. It kind of raged me into writing this.

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

are my hero

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

So....God has killed more people then Hitler, John Wayne Gacy, Albert Fisch, Stalin, and Ed GEin PUT TOGETHER. Just saying

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

i like anonymousfatty

IRBFGW DIAMOND said...
IRBFGW DIAMOND, Cincinnati, Ohio

"Hey, assbutt!" Supernatural, Castiel.

listen to TheCreepyNeighbor! He knows what he's talking about! omg that sounds creepy when you read it outloud but you know what i mean

Contemplator SILVER, Lake Park, Minnesota

There is a rainbow in your mouth! Open it up and show the world.
This is just like ice cream without the cream.
I'm as stiff as a dried out twig in the middle of winter.
Who lit the forest fire; the match, or the man holding the match?

If God is able to let you in heaven, that means he owns youBut, we chose not be His when we sin. God can't save us if we don't go to him!

Why do we have to go to Him? Because he gave us a beautiful gift: Free Will! (yay) He lets us choose what we want to do. It is up to us to chose whether we follow him or not.  

Plus, this article is poorly written. Keep trying!

They have other documents to cross-reference with the Bible. These noted scholors wouldn't say something that they can't prove. They are to proud to do that! (joke)

TheCreepyNeighbor BRONZE, Plymouth, Massachusetts

You know my name. Not my story.

But how sure can you be, even those are truthful? They were written years after the events.

We still have the New Testament written in it original format and language (greek). Also, I'm pretty sure a monk would get arrested or something if he made one mistake.

You know my name. Not my story.

Oh, and they have everything from the original bible? Every story? I doubt that this is very truthful.

Saved_By_Grace SILVER, Shoreline, Washington

"I love book signings: kids waiting in line for you to scribble on their new books; ha ha!"
~Brian Jacques

If you check with scholars, they will tell you that each manuscript of the books of the Bible that's been found for years and years have been virtually the same and unchanged. Unless you want to count synonyms that have been used (that don't even change the meaning of the scriptures), you can't say that it's been constantly changed.

I challenge you to look up archeological data on this.

You know my name. Not my story.

The bible is a book being written and changed for thousands of years. Who knews how many of those stories left, aren't well just stories or totally altered? Like the game of telephone.

Neon_Gypsy_Blood BRONZE, Idaho Falls, Idaho

Do or do not, there is no try.
~Master Yoda~

FAITH is the answer to that question. AND you can believe in God but that doesnt mean youre totally saved you have to be COMPLETELY saved. 

What are the faults?

SATAN4LIFE BRONZE, Waterboro, Maine

"FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY" - Rebecca Black

Hey magsie why don't you find me some of that "concrete evidence"?

SATAN4LIFE BRONZE, Waterboro, Maine

Woah! You're the first poster I've ever seen on this website who isn't a crazy raving fundy!

SATAN4LIFE BRONZE, Waterboro, Maine

"but my sunday school has been studying Revelation and I know that it's true" How? How do you know its true?

SATAN4LIFE BRONZE, Waterboro, Maine

"Once you do know what the question actually is, you'll know what the answer means..." There, I just quoted hitchikers guide to the galaxy, another fictional book. It adds nothing to this discussion.

SATAN4LIFE BRONZE, Waterboro, Maine

BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS RIGHT NO MATTER WHAT AND WE CAN'T QUESTION THE BIBLE. BIBLE BIBLE BIBLE BIBLEEEEE.

ShyWriting42 BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure...We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God."

Jesus Christ said this. He is God the Son, the second member of the Trinity. His role in the Trinity is as a type of mediator between God and man. Through Him we experience salvation. 

ShyWriting42 BRONZE, Mesquite, Texas

First, God is our Creator, and He can choose who He will or will not save. He did not save the fallen angels, and he did not have to save us. Two, if you are willing to admit that God exists, you cannot deny His written word. He gave it to us for instruction in our daily lives and  on situations such as this. Third, yes we are all children of God. Unfortunately, and even as a Christian it pains me to say this; it is a fact that not all of us will be saved. If you are not a Christian, you are not going to heaven. Fourth,"You shall have no other gods before me." God is a jealous god; He protects His own glory, and we increase it here on earth. One way His glory is increased is through the punishment for sinning against Him; otherwise, He would not be just. Fifth, there has been proof of occurences in the Bible. Last, there can only be one truth, basic knowlege and logic. God is Truth; His word is Truth; He directed its writing Himself, and no human can in any way overrule that authority. "There is no way to the Father except through me"- Jesus Christ. Thus, Christianity is truth. You must be a believer to enter through the gates of Heaven.