If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell? | Teen Ink

If You Are Not Christian Why Would You Go To Hell?

By Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee
Ally_Yang PLATINUM, Smyrna, Tennessee

I think that even if you are not christian,you will make it in heaven! How do we know if what the bible says is true? We don't really have a reliable source for that. And just because you are not a follower does not? mean you are not his children.If God truly created us equally, in some way, why would there need to be a reason for going to hell or to heaven? In god's eyes we are his children,and nothing can change that.You shouldn't always trust something you read. I mean how do we know that they are hiding the truth from us with this bible?? How do we know it's not all made up?

I was answering a question on Youtube about this particular topic. It kind of raged me into writing this.

bfug said...
and you wont go to hell

hi guy 2000 said...
have you heard of the dead sea scrolls that came from the time jesus came to earth

EMERY BRONZE said...
EMERY BRONZE, Richmond, Virginia
Oh, come off it now. Have you ever actually had anyone seriously critique anything that you've ever written? I can guess that you've not by what you say, but then again, you may just be that perfect. I'm supplying some harsh, but true critique for one of my peers. Calm yourself down.

toxic.monkey SILVER, Tashkent, Other

"Homo homini lupus"

@ kelz1141: thanks for defending me:P :)

toxic.monkey SILVER, Tashkent, Other

"Homo homini lupus"

Yes but instead of sounding stuck up Emery could just say "Check your spelling". Bad spelling is frustrating but that's absolutely no reason to act like you're so much better than the author of the piece.

torilynn400 GOLD, Poughkeepsie, New York

"The only thing we have to fear, is fear itself."
-President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

To hellothere:

The Garden of Edan (the 'mysterious garden') is located in present day Iraq. I'm not sure as to what is left of it, but if you go to the exact spot where it was located, there are two angels with swords of fire guarding the gates. I hope you are blessed.

-President Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Amen! I believe that God created us equally. It says in John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomever believes in Him shall not perish, but have everlasting life." I believe this, and I have absolutley NOTHING against the author of this article. I'll admit, that I've thought about some  of these things myself, and what it comes down to for me, is we all have a choice to make, and no one can make it for us. If we follow Him, He will make our path straight. (Another Bible verse.)

God bless you all. :)

PurpleFeather BRONZE, Canton, Connecticut

"The pen is mightier than the sword." - Edward Bulwer-Lytton

I agree with you, EMERY. And toxic.monkey, she was only trying to offer valid advice on how to make an argument presentable.

yeah, it was edited, but only bc it was translated so that we could understand it. and the torah and other forms of the Bible are considered "changed" bc the people who follow those versions believe something different than what Christians believed.

actually, she made it sound like buddha and mohammed were in the Bible bc the whole comment was about the Bible, and she mentioned moses before she mentioned them. so excuse me for being human and making a mistake.

huh???? please explain your meaning

hellothere said...
if god can do anything, can god create a world without god himself???

Pretty much all of Mesopotamia (current Iraq) is where Bible events took place. There was Ninevah, where Jonah went to deliver a message. They also found reminents of the Tower of Babel. Archaelogists have also found remains of Noah's Ark.They found scrolls that had parts of the Old Testament written on them. All kinds of things. If you are so  interested, do some research. 

hellothere said...
if you go to hell because you dont believe in god(christian's) does that mean all of asians, africans, pcific islanders etc.. went to hell???? this is one one of the most selfish thing ive ever heard..

hellothere said...
is there any geological evidence of that mysterious garden????? if its so precious y is it gone????? btw im really interested in this topic

BandGeek said...

Hello hello!! I AM A CHRISTIAN, A MEMBER OF THE LORD'S CHURCH THAT CHRIST PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD (ACTS 20:28) I JUST WANTED TO MENTION THAT THE BIBLE ITSELF CAN PROVE THAT IT IS THE INSPIRED WORD OF GOD (2 TIMOTHY 3:16) BEFORE MODERN MEDICINE KNEW ABOUT BACTERIA AND DISEASE, HODGOD TOLD THE ISRAELITES NOT TO EAT ANIMALS THAT HAD BEEN FOUND DEAD AND NOT TO EAT BLOOD OF ANIMALS. IN LEVITICUS 11:9 THEY WERE ALSO TOLD TO ONLYBLY EAT FISH WIRHWITH FINS AND SCALES INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH POISONOUS FISH HAVE NO SCALES. THESW ARE JUST  FEW SMALL EXAMPLES! CHECK OUT APOLOGETIC PRESS.COM TO FIND MORE INFORMATION! SORRY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS... I DONT KNOW WHY IT IS DOING THIS! HAHAHA! I PRAY FOR YOU THAT YOU FIND IN CHRIST ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS! GOD BLESS YOU!

Freya BRONZE said...
Freya BRONZE, Calgary, Other

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to bloom.
"Work for Yourself and soon you will see that SELF is everywhere"

Why would we want to go to heaven when we don't believe the same things? It's not like there aren't many other belief systems out there so does that mean that all those people are wrong just because we don't have a book of rules? )O(

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

She obviously wasn't talking about buddah and mohammed being in the Bible. She was giving some aspects from different religions. So instead of getting Snappy with people why don't you try truely listening to them.

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

I am not trying to offend you in anyway by saying this but in my opinion the Bible (yes i have read it) makes God sound like he is a big and bad dictator. If God is really so loving I would think he would love me even if I was not aware of Him. If he is going to send me to Hell because I have different morals than he wants me to have than I don't want his love.

KellyR GOLD said...
KellyR GOLD, Richmond, Virginia

could you share some of this scientific and archaelogical proof?