Why not share your faith? | Teen Ink

Why not share your faith?

By aphilly DIAMOND, St. Paul Park, Minnesota
aphilly DIAMOND, St. Paul Park, Minnesota

"Have you ever once in your life reached out to touch infinity?" -Ellen Hopkins

The question I most want to ask is why are teenagers so uncomfortable with discussing religion? Even if you go to church every Sunday or even to Confirmation you probably don't go beyond that and try to reel in non-believers. I think that if you are truly passionate about your faith you can put your trust in God and ask for His help to spread His word and love. It doesn't matter if your Jewish, Catholic, Non-denominational,etc. but it's okay to speak out about your believes. It is a little intimidating but in the end it's the best feeling in the world when you know that you helped change one of your peer's life by leading them to God.

AMEN! I'm a Chris.tian and I'm teaching and influencing my own peers. It is hard at times, but there's at times they turn around. Besides, I talk about God on a daily basis. I talk about Him every day.

containmentsage BRONZE, Queen Creek, Arizona

"I know ill never make it to heaven but i sure as heck can try and meet angles along the way."-me

i know how you feel. people not stating theor opinion is quite irritating.  especially if you yourself are very egger to find out.